So, this is probably the craziest thing your gonna hear today. A YouTuber by the name TGFbro made a video basically cementing his head to a microwave.
While his friends try to pull his head out but got no results, so they poked a hole for him to breathe and called emergency services.
The emergency services crew spent about an hour trying to break apart the microwave.
Here is a picture of the events.
After the event, The West Midland Fire account tweeted this out and they weren’t happy.
We’re seriously unimpressed 😡.
Five of our firefighters were tied up for an hour this afternoon, freeing a YouTube pranker whose head had been ‘cemented’ inside a microwave oven. Read more: https://t.co/6bZReGuKQX (Photos © West Midlands Fire Service) pic.twitter.com/2ch2UhszeH
— West Midlands Fire (@WestMidsFire) December 7, 2017
They also made a video discussing the dangers of how preoccupying emergency services can deter them from helping others in need.
West Midlands Fire Service has issued the following video statement regarding this incident. pic.twitter.com/hv0Cg1fbD1
— West Midlands Fire (@WestMidsFire) December 8, 2017